We are looking for healthy families with older children (> than 12) who want to be a host family for a survivor of satanic ritual abuse. We are also looking for families who want to host children to support the parents who are struggling their way out of ritual abuse. Sufficient personal emotional maturity and a living relationship with Jesus Christ are important to sustain an intensive journey like this. It involves (after a mutual trial period) a long-term commitment, think of 5 years or more. In addition, everything mentioned in the text about network friend(s) above is also applicable to host families.
What are we looking for?
- Healthy, stable families with children (>12 years), without children or singles.
- Families/people who want to make a long-term commitment.
- Families/people who are accountable for their behaviour and want to learn to grow, together with us.
- Space in the house, where there are possibilities for security measures (think of locks on windows and doors).
- Space in your heart.
What do we offer?
- Support in the form of knowledge transfer (course) and guidance.
- Support in prayer in connection with a network of other helpers.
- Joy to be closely involved in the recovery process of a child of God; to get to know a person in all his aspects: the intense pain and wounds, but also the nice and beautiful sides, and to see the latter flourish.
- Expense allowance, if necessary.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. When we invite you to an information evening, you can ask all your questions.